Disc 1 Total Length:
Disc 2 Total Length:
DVD-R NTSC (no country code restrictions)
Learn how to add Charleston figures into your Lindy Hop, with this two-DVD set from international champions Kevin St Laurent and Carla Heiney.
In this video you will receive easy to follow, detailed instruction on an assortment of Charleston movements. These DVDs are suitable for those just getting started in the world of swing dancing, all the way through to experienced dancers ready to add a new level of difficulty to their Charleston steps. Material on the DVDs covers beginner, intermediate and advanced levels. These videos can help experienced dancers add finesse to their dancing, and can teach raw beginners the essentials of Charleston. Inside you will be given a taste of the many different elements in the world of Charleston.
The moves are dynamic, fun and broken down into easily digestible pieces. Most importantly, you will receive key ingredients on how to lead and follow the material presented by your instructors.
1. Solo Charleston & Styling
2. Jazz Routine choreographed by Carla Heiney
3. 1920's Partnered / Face to Face Charleston
4. Variations in Face-to-Face Charleston
5. Variations in Side-by-Side Charleston
6. Tandem / Shadow Charleston
7. Transitions from Side-by-Side to Shadow
8. Pop-turn to Hand-to-Hand
9. Hacksaws with variations
10. Partnered Jump Charleston
11. And a few of Kevin & Carla's Favorites
12. Bonus material and social dance demos
[ Learn more about the instructors